Another tsumaranai post


K yeah I'm bored so I write.
So in my other instagram account I put these emojis πŸ‘˜πŸπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ¦πŸŽΉπŸ“šπŸŒ…πŸŒ‚ in my profile. I'll explain them, though it's really unnecessary and the only reader will probably be Nava.
πŸ‘˜: I love wearing yukata. It just feels right. I wish I could go to a summer festival wearing yukata someday.
🍁: I've never seen kouyou in real life before, but I've seen a lot of leaves turning red in no correlation of autumn here (sad). I just love how beautiful they look. Quoting a Japanese friend of mind about kouyou, 「εΏƒγŒθ½γ‘η€γγ‚ˆ。」Well I'm not good at translation but I'd translate it as, "It calms down the heart."
🍡: Nothing is more relaxing than a warm cup of tea, especially on a very tiring day.
πŸ”: My favorite junk food is plain double cheese burger (plain means no pickles). Add a regular coke and I'll be the happiest kid in the world.
🍦: Who doesn't love ice cream? My favorite flavor would be plain vanilla.
🎹: Do you need more explanation?
πŸ“š: If you give me $100 I'd spend most of it for books.
πŸŒ…: I used to think I love sunrises more than sunsets, but it's actually the other way around. Sunset is a like the prettiest gift universe sends you after a long day. I should say I also like how the sky looks when the sun is rising, but sunset seems calmer and wiser.
πŸŒ‚: I just love rainy days, except when I'm going out. I don't mind drizzles when I'm outside, though. In fact, I like walking under an umbrella, listening to my favorite songs as it's showering.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top