Hello, it's me (again)

Successfully avoided triple post because it's already November 21st 😂
I don't know why I keep getting the urge to write when I'm bored. Perhaps it's a good start for a rookie writer?
Another unnecessary information, my current earworm is back to Rachmaninoff's Concerto 2 Mov 3 and I find it pretty weird since it's the second movement that I'm currently studying.
Anyway, I just want to say that I'm genuinely scared of what the future holds. I know that I'll always end up being grateful, but, you know, sometimes you just want things to go your way, but you know things don't work like that. Life constantly gives you extremely sour lemons that you find it hard to make lemonade with them.
I'm scared to be parted even farther from the one I long for, scared of what kind of jungle I'll enter once I finish my studies, scared of my exam results, scared of losing chances, scared of everything, really. Life is so full of uncertainty that it makes me giddy.
I'm also worried about my friendship. What has it become? It feels like we're scattered all over the place, slowly forgetting that we've existed in each other's life. It's sad.
I can only pray that things will only get better from now on, or else, I don't know what to do.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top