Busy days ahead

I'm quite excited. I'll be working on lots of things for the next couple of months.
Beings busy always has its ups and downs. Frankly, I don't think I'm a great multi-tasker, so it'll be a tough job to give the same amount of attention to each thing I'm working on. But all these projects are very good distractions from not-so-important things that I shouldn't be worrying about, or perhaps *coughs* a certain person that I shouldn't be thinking about all the time.
But seriously, I can't wait. I decided to teach English again this semester, so I really have to start planning, or else, I'll end up in awkward classes like last time.
Oh, and I have this super important test on December, Japanese Language Proficiency Test. I decided to take the N4 level without taking the N5 level since it'll be a waste of time and money. I'm planning to take the N3 level next July, so I really gotta work my ass off for the next few months. Hopefully I get to go to Japan on scholarship next year.
Anyway, I really have to start liking animes and Japanese dramas/movies. To be honest, I don't really like them, unless they're really good. But watching them are some of the easiest ways to learn Japanese, so I think I should start taking more interests in them.
Okay, it's almost 1 in the morning and I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.
I should sleep. Good night.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top