Stuffs

Sometimes I don't think I know what I want anymore.
I gave up on a lot of things knowing that they aren't coming true, and there are equal amount of things that show up and stay without my consent. Some of them aren't that bad, actually.
Accepting what I get has become a habit that the line between things that I want in life and things that I have to accept in life has become a blur.

Sometimes I think I just have to sit and wait for things to come, but where's the excitement in it?
I grow tired of being the one who stands still, yet sometimes the thrill of experimenting with life has somehow lost its charm.
See how messed up I've become?
Maybe it's just a temporary disarray, but what if it's something that I have to live with for the rest of my life?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top