Life and Its Blessings

Sometimes I think of how blessed I am with the things I have and the person I am. I spend a lot of time regretting things that I should've done or wishing for certain things that I forgot how blessed I actually am with everything in my life.
I still have a parent who's working day and night to support me with everything she got, and I shouldn't take her for granted. Her resilience is what made me the person I am now.
I have amazing friends who are amazing in their own ways. They would never know how much they've changed me over the years.
I am blessed to know classical music. If it hadn't been for my crazy choice to buy a piano in my high school junior year without knowing anything about it, I probably wouldn't be here at all.
I feel like the path I took in my life really led me to where I am now, and I am grateful that I took each of them. All the failures, the heartbreaks, the sorrow, the anxiety, the joy, the excitement, everything that I've experienced was necessary for me to become the person I am now.
Well, I'm mostly grateful for classical music. It has been my escape whenever things go wrong, or even when things go unbelievably right. It led me to amazing people that I wouldn't have known if we had different interests. It led me to feelings even much more complex than the ones I usually felt. The fact that those musics are reflections of human heart, mind, soul, basically everything those people were, are what made them so vulnerable, yet lovable. You can relate to each piece at some point in your life, because even with its magical and luxurious notes, it is so simple, so human. I am blessed to be able to perceive the beauty in it.
It always fascinates me when a song makes me feel sorrow, or even love. I wouldn't have believed that a song could make you fall in love, with both the song and a person. It has certain magic that I won't ever comprehend, and that's what makes it so special.
I wish more people enjoy classical music and experience the miracles themselves.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top