今日は本当に楽しかった

It's not everyday that I feel this way.
I'm digging the new look on my blog plus I just saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, wohoo!
EDDIE REDMAYNE WAS COOL AND SO WAS MY BBY EZRA MILLER I CAN'T EVEN.
AND HIS HAIRCUT OMG.
AND JOHNNY DEPP WAS THERE I WAS LIKE WTF NOBODY TOLD ME?!
I still can't get over the overflowing feels I got when those wizards were repairing New York with their wands and everything omg why can't I be a wizard too :(
必ず次の映画を楽しみに待ってる!!
It really had been a while since the last time I went to the movies. The last movie I watched before Fantastic Beasts was The Scorch Trials and I was genuinely shocked when my friend told me it came out last year. I really thought it was this year. So yeah, I didn't go to the movies for a whole year, not that I mind.

Anyway, the trip to the movies was a struggle. I had a class until 2.10 pm and the movie started at 2.40 pm so my friend and I really had to rush. My professor almost continued the class even though it was past 2.10 pm so my friend had to remind her that the time was up and we were laughing like maniacs as we rushed to the mall and almost got hit by I don't know how many cars omg now that I think of it, it was pretty embarrassing but it's been a while since I felt that kind of rush. I really enjoyed it.
And when we finally got there we were right on time. I really don't know how we did it. Fate really had been kind to me today. Oh, not to mention there was no security when we got in so we successfully smuggled food and drink into the movies lol.

I was supposed to go home after I saw the movie but my mom thought that it was too late to go home, though it was only 5 pm. So I had to postpone my return until tomorrow. *sobs* I miss my cats, but really, I miss my piano more. Sorry not sorry mates. I downloaded a few synthesia videos so I could practice at home since I'm such a lazy ass at reading sheet music. The only songs I managed to study through sheet music were Bach's Menuett G dur and Haydn's Little Serenade 'cause they're pretty short. Ikr.

Gosh I'd really like to study piano formally. I've been learning by myself for three years and it's pretty sad actually. My friends told me I was good but really, they don't know how much I actually suck compared to those who actually studied how to play piano. My fingering sucks and I couldn't read sheet music properly, but I always enjoy my time pressing the keys for hours until both of my hands hurt. It really is fun.

Wait, how did I get from watching Eddie to playing piano? Nevermind. It's 11.12 pm, I gotta hit the sack.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top