Haven't posted in a while

Well, no one reads this blog anyway...

So I don't know why, but these past two days felt like a blessing to me.
Yesterday's weather was extremely good. The sky was hareru (I totally forgot the English word for that. Certainly not a perk of being a trilingual) but it wasn't hot at all. The wind was a tad strong but it felt great. The weather was just perfect! My bad mood got washed away and I just felt good for the rest of the day. Moreover, I feel like I got a great team for our human resource department next year.
Today was almost equally good. The weather was a bit like yesterday, and I also felt so alive. I walked from GKPN to campus then to my place in Mawar. It was a long walk but I really enjoyed it. And it was nighttime too. It was just great.

Okay, thanks to a kouhai and a friend of mine, my current earworm is Chopin's Ballade No. 1 Op. 23.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. So, I am the other Nava who reads these posts and listen to the playlist :D lol

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top