It's kind of late

It's 11:30 pm and I'm sleepy but serious question here.
Someone other than Nava actually reads my blog?! 
Even if it's someone I know, I still feel very flattered! 
Well, I mean, I know that I put a lot of famous song titles in my posts and it probably drew people in, but to think that you'd actually read it is beyond my imagination! Thank you!
Anyway, I'm also late at watching classics like The Breakfast Club and Breakfast at Tiffany's (I just realized they both have breakfast in their titles lol). Heck, I just saw Inside Out this morning and cried like a kid! Now my mind won't stop talking in Holly's accent. I don't even know what accent it was!
Anyways, I also finished reading Ansatsu Kyoushitsu today and also cried. To be honest, I cheated. I watched the anime until episode 15 of the 2nd season and continued with the manga because I don't have the last 10 episodes lol I know it's pathetic. But regardless, it's one of my favorite anime/manga of all time!!! Koro-sensei is so wise and thoughtful (and rich) and I just wish I could be taught by someone like that. I could learn a lot from him. I even learned a lot from his fictional being through the anime!
Anyway, I'm sleepy so I'm gonna head to bed.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I can feel joy and excitement flowing in your writing 😂
    (Whoa, my first comment ever on this blog!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, this is that Nava guy ��

      Delete

Back
to top