Nothing much

Soundtrack: Chopin - Nocturne Op. 32 No. 2

I am sorry
I'm sorry for the souls that I've let down
I'm sorry for the hearts that I've disappointed
Life is a perilous journey, and it only made me wary
But I really didn't think I'd turn into someone who mistrusts everything
I believed in friendship
Until it decayed
I believed in promises
Until they were broken
I believed in love
Until it hurt
The only thing faith brings me is my own undoing
And I cannot bear anymore heartache
So I am sorry
I'm sorry for shutting you out
I'm sorry for running away
I'm sorry I made you think I didn't care
I want to believe again
But now is not the time
I will let life take me where I'm supposed to be
And I will let it make me what I'm supposed to be
I am neither joyous nor bitter in this solitude
I will let it decide my future
But one thing I can promise you
I will not give up on myself
The remaining of what's left of my faith will keep me going
And I will be repaired
Until then, there's nothing much I can offer except an apology
I hope one day you'll forgive me for what I've done
And for what I've become

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top