Should You Manifest the Life You Want?

I'm going to be upfront with you and tell you that I don't know either. I'm still trying to figure things out myself and you probably won't get any closure from reading this. So if you're wondering whether you should manifest the life you want, or to what extent should you manifest it, then that makes the two of us. But hey, two heads are better than one.

Someone told me that in order for me to figure out what my next steps are, I must first imagine the kind of life I wanted and then work my way down instead of up. And honestly, it makes sense. I've always imagined what I wanted to do in life, like what kind of job I wanted to do, what my career would look like in 10 years, etc., but never the kind of lifestyle I wish to live with what I could afford from what I do for a living. Would I want a big house? A small house? How many cars would I want? Would I wish to go on vacation twice a year, or would it be enough just to dine out every weekend? And once you see those pictures clear in your head, it's supposed to make planning ahead easier, if not at least less stressful.

If you ask me, I have a pretty clear vision of the kind of life I want to live. Not going to spoil you with all the details, but it involves a lot of family time, like baking with the kids, and a very cozy living room. Unfortunately, though, some of the details are rather far-fetched. I feel like all I can do right now is just to believe that despite everything, it will all eventually fall into place, exactly where I want them to be.

I realized that imagining and manifesting the life of my dream are two different things, and the latter may sound silly or maybe even destructive to an extent, but through all the hardships that I have to endure, it keeps me going, every single day. And I feel like as long as I get to wake up every morning with a sense of hope, even just a little bit, it's really all that matters.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top