自己紹介

I just realized that I haven't properly introduced myself.
Well, I'm Nadya Syafira Suprapto. I was born in Jakarta, June 7 1998. As you can see, I just turned 18 a few months ago and I don't see any difference in my life ever since I legally became an adult. Anyway, I'm the only child, and I should say that it is probably best for me to be one since I like my parents' attention all to my self (evil laugh). Unfortunately my dad passed away a few years ago, so it's just me and my mom now.

I'm currently a sophomore studying Japanese in Padjadjaran University. I was supposed to be a freshman this year, but I skipped a grade when I was in elementary, so I got into college faster than most kids. (No. I'm not smart.) I'm still unsure of what concentration I'd take next year so I'm still figuring stuffs out. like, what I'm really gonna do in the future.
Oh, I have a plan all right. After I graduate I'd really like to get into a Japanese language school in Japan (duh) and study there for about a year. But afterward, I still have no idea what I'm gonna do yet, but I'd really like to live in Japan someday.

Well, I love reading books at my spare time. What I love most are children's books like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I enjoy them a lot that I really want to be a writer, writing awesome children's books that your kids can read someday.
My favorite writers are Oscar Wilde, Rainbow Rowell, and Rick Riordan.

I also love playing piano, though I'm not good at it at all. I'm self-taught and it's disastrous but at least I can play the first minute of my favorite songs lol. I mostly play classics, though it's harder than pop, but I love them more. Classical music is grand, intricate, and filled with feelings. Those are what I love about it.
My first classical encounter was when I was in third grade elementary. I had Chopin's Waltz No. 6 "Minute Waltz" in my phone, but back then I didn't know Chopin was the composer of the song. I just thought the title was Chopin and it reminded me of the word chopstick (I'm sorry Chopin). I remember thinking that using chopsticks is as intricate as the song (this is totally unnecessary but I wrote it anyway because no one reads this blog).
I wasn't familiar with classical music at all until I was a junior in high school. I watched a movie where Debussy's Claire de Lune is played a lot, and I started taking interest in the song. After that I had a piano app (not Piano Tiles) on my phone and I started to listen to simple classical songs like Ode to Joy. My mom probably took pity of me since I seemed to really enjoy playing on my phone's tiny screen, so she bought me an electric piano (YAY) which I still play when I go home on breaks. It's such a shame that I didn't study since I was little. I would've loved to be an amateur pianist aside from being a student.
Anyway, my favorite song is Liszt's Liebestraume No. 3. I have other favorites as well, but that song seems to have a special place in my heart. I'm not sure why. My other favorite is Rachmaninoff's 1st and 2nd movement of his Piano Concerto No. 2. That song truly is moving in a way I can never describe.I also LOVE Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1. One word. Amazing.
Anyway, I know that his name isn't mentioned in my favorites, but my favorite composer is actually Frederic Chopin *laughs guiltily*. Most of my 'most played song's on my phone are actually his. I just love them all too much that I couldn't write them above lol (lame excuse). But if I could choose, my favorite songs of his would probably be his Etude Op. 25-11 "Winter Wind", Fantasie Impromptu, Waltz Op. 64 No.2, argh I can't write them all, there's too much!
Favorite pianist? Definitely Arthur Rubinstein. I also like Evgeny Kissin and Valentina Lisitsa though.

Oh, have I mentioned that I have five cats at home? They're nasty but I love them. The oldest is Boogie (don't ask me why I named him that), the second is Gally (his name's taken from Galileo because I had an obsession with The Maze Runner back then), the third is Mozart (lol, typical), the fourth is Freja (I was obsessed with a model named Freja when I got her), and last but not least, Freja's daughter, Sydney (she truly is a satan). I also had a cat named Jace (name's taken from Jace in The Mortal Instruments) but he almost never went home.

What else? Let's see. I'd love to travel the world someday. I'd really love to visit Italy and Greece, mostly because of Percy Jackson series (don't blame me, they're awesome). Watching live performances of Piano Concerto is also in my bucket list. Well, for now, I just have to get straight As this semester.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top