Yesterday

So we didn't go to Dusun Bambu nor Tangkuban Perahu, but we went to this horse ranch called De Ranch (literally). 

Taken before we left. Such a shame that Dara, Honamin, and the others couldn't go with us!

I was supposed to go with Nida, a friend who hosted a Waseda student, Risako, right away. But my professor asked me and a friend, Femi, to accompany her to bring another Waseda student, Sasuga, to another professor's house since he was going to stay there during the weekend. I've talked to Sasuga before during Ochakai (like a tea party) and he seemed pretty fun so we said yes, partly also because we couldn't say no to a professor XD
It was awkward at first. Seriously though, I've been in a car ride with a Japanese student before but we mostly talked in English. Since it's my second year, talking in English with a Japanese feels like sin so I tried my best to only speak in Japanese.

But we finally warmed up (Thanks, Risma Sensei!)

We watched Dara's Instagram live about beer and Sake and laughed a lot but idk I guess I was the only one who found it really funny...
We also taught Sasuga some Sundanese greetings which he wrote on his phone and followed each other on Instagram.
I forgot what else we talked about (ugh, thanks short-term memory) but it really was a fun ride.

We stopped by Prima Rasa to buy Isye Sensei (Sasuga's host) some cake. As we looked around, we recommended him some stuff for omiyage (what the hell is omiyage in English, sometimes I hate this about being a lame trilingual) but apparently, things were too expensive there:( Luckily, Risma sensei paid for everything! She also bought us some otak-otak and Sasuga seemed to like it a lot. But not as much as he liked Bolen lol.



K long story short we went to Isye Sensei's house and talked a bit, but since she was busy for the day, Sasuga could go with us for the rest of the day! Yay!
We went to De Ranch since our friends were there and it was a looong ride. It was jammed too! It was a little awkward since we didn't go with Risma Sensei, but we managed to talk a bit about stuff and watched Sasuga performed Yosakoi in Waseda last year.

We finally arrived in De Ranch! We traded our tickets for milk and met Joko (another Waseda student) and Ucup (we don't really have to talk about this guy). A while later, Nida, Risako and the others arrived too! But we parted and I went with Ucup, Joko, Femi, and Sasuga. 
The guys wanted to ride a horse but Femi and I weren't really into it so we just watched them.

Here's Joko who's so proud to have the same name as our president.

But after that, we rode a Delman (a horse-drawn carriage)! I didn't take pictures of us together on that Delman.

I was sitting right behind the coachman.

I forgot what we did afterward? But I think we went to the cafeteria and it started to rain :(


Sasuga and I bought some bread while Femi had fried chicken (I think). Joko and Ucup had sate. And while Joko went to the restroom Ucup and the others stole some of his satay lol.

The rain finally stopped. Risako who I called Ricchan could finally ride the horse!

She's so cute!

Femi and I went to the restroom for a while and when we came back they were already in line to ride this!

Taken after they rode that blue boat thing.

It was time to go, but we sat for a while as we waited for the others to pray.

Taken on Sasuga's phone. Idk why it's in B&W

Then we went to Ucup's dad's house to drop Ucup and Joko off (lol) then we went to Ciwalk (a famous mall in Bandung) but we were stuck in traffic for hours!!! But before that, we waited in UPI for our Grab Car. (Too lazy to send the pic here but we looked like maigo)

Unfortunately, Sasuga wasn't feeling really well. (Get well soon, Sasuga!) I wish he could enjoy the trip as much as we did.

Then we went to Ciwalk to eat in BMK. Before I could finish my food, the Grab Car I ordered already came so Femi, Sasuga, and I had to hurry. Sasuga and Femi slept right away in the car while I was anxious about the traffic jam. It was already 9 while Femi and I had to catch the last bus to Nangor at 11!
But we arrived in Isye Sensei's place around half past nine so Femi and I managed to get the 10 o'clock bus, yay!

We arrived at around almost eleven so Femi decided to crash in my place and I think we slept like dead people. It was tiring but I had so much fun!!! I wish I could go on another trip with my friends like this again.

K admit it, my English in this post is terrible, isn't it? I felt it too. I always suck at multi-tasking, and since I listened and talked in Japanese all day yesterday, I somehow felt like I forgot English T_T This isn't meeee. I have an English Debate coming up on March 10th, I'm supposed to practice...

I'll just end this here...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top